Wednesday, January 20, 2010
Pray for Haiti
Doesn't life have a whole new meaning after hearing about Haiti? I went to do another post about going to Hill Air Force Base, but all I could think about was how menial that is compared to what is going on there, and how much I wish I could help. I think we all feel that way. We want to help. I want to hold those kids, feed them, bathe them, love them, read them a book, let them be kids. But right now all I can do is pray for them. Right now all I can do is continue to lead my life and do everyday tasks, but now they have a deeper meaning. I feel more thankful, more gratitude, happiness for my trials, because comparitiviely, they are small. Love life, love others, live in the moment, pray for Haiti.
Posted by
Amy Nielson
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Amen! It's hard to even comprehend-how much we need to be grateful for!
It's crazy, isn't it?! It makes you realize how much we have to be thankful for...
Post a Comment