Life’s not about the breaths you take but the moments that takes your breath away…
Saturday, January 16, 2010
No more diapers!
So all you mom's know how exciting it is to have a child potty trained! After a week of Brooke asking me off and on to go "pee" I figured she was trying to tell me to potty train her. So I started on Monday and within a couple days she was potty trained. I couldn't believe it. All I can say is she must have been ready. It felt way too easy! So now I don't have diapers to change...kinda weird...
Oh my, that is fabulous! I think it is totally true that when they are ready, it will just happen...you were so lucky that Brooke was ready so early and way to go in noticing the "signs"!
We have been married 10 years and have 4 beautiful kids. We are so blessed!
Brielle
Brielle Kajsa Nielson. Born 1/29/13 at 12:19 pm. 8 lb 7 oz. Our smallest baby yet! She's adorable and we love her to pieces! She has super long fingers and toes and big beautiful eyes!
Corey
Our little hunk was born on Nov 4 weighing in at 9 lb 9 oz! He is such a mellow little boy with such big beautiful eyes!
Brooke Lyn
Born 9 lb. 4 oz. She is our little spitfire and is very independent, loves to cuddle with her mommy, and copy-cat her brother.
Casey
Born 9 lb. 10 oz. He is so easy going and loves to tell jokes and play games.
6 comments:
yeah brookie!
Go BROOKE!! K-now I need you to teach Addy! We've got 8 weeks to get the job done;)
That's so great!!
It's the best ever! I love having no diapers.
Oh my, that is fabulous! I think it is totally true that when they are ready, it will just happen...you were so lucky that Brooke was ready so early and way to go in noticing the "signs"!
I had several posts to catch up on! It's been fun seeing you so much this month! Almost like old times. Here's to more fun in the near future!
Post a Comment