Casey in the cockpit (below). If you haven't been there before they have a museum with two different hangers full of fighter jets and different airplanes. In one of the hangers in the back they have a hands on learning area for kids and adults. You can get into F-16 flight simulators, and learn all sorts of stuff using different objects they have about gravitation and anyway...you get it. The kids loved playing in there, it made the experience more real for them.
Brooke in a different cockpit
So there was this really cute grandpa volunteer in there. He was helping Casey and Brooke with one of the activities. He turned to me and said "mom, do you have your camera" He said to the kids "do you want to go on an airplane ride? follow me." Without any hesitation they start following this grandpa out. I had to hurry and get Peter and run after them. We get out there into one of the hangers and this grandpa pulls two airplanes out for the kids to ride in. The kids loved them. The grandpa actually had made them himself. It was pretty neat. He definety loves his job!




3 comments:
Looks like fun! Kaden LOVED it when we went there. Little boys heaven :)
How fun! I haven't been there forever...I think we need to venture up there soon because I am sure Bridger would love it!
cute pictures!
Post a Comment