Friday, July 3, 2009

We Closed!





Yeah! We finally closed on our house. It only took about 5 weeks. Above is the home we moved out of and it's kitchen. I love the kitchens because Scott (Peter's brother) and Peter build them themselves. Scott ownes a cabinet shop.

Below is a picture of our second house and it's kitchen. I don't have a picture of our first house on cd so sorry you can't see it. It was a two story.





We are planning on digging for our next house on Tuesday. I just thought I'd give you an update instead of waiting a whole other month. I'll try to post more often so that I'm not so far behind, and to keep up with blogging. I've realized it's more fun to look at people's blogs that post more than once a month ;)

1 comment:

Johnson Family said...

What a cute house you guys were in...loved that kitchen! How fun to build another house though! Your kids are so adorable! It's so fun to see what all you've been up to!