Monday, February 9, 2009

Lots of Fun!

Our little baby girl is 1 year old! She turned 1 on January 25. The year has flown by. She is so much fun to have around. She opened up this present half way and as soon as she could see the doll she stopped ripping paper and started playing with the doll.When Casey turned a year we gave him cake to dig into. Well he wouldn't even touch it. I had to take his hand and make him poke it and that was all he did. Brooke, well - she dug right in. She loved it and by the end was covered in pink bunny cake.




This is the bottle that came with her doll, she carried it around that entire night.

Here is an attempt to take her 1 year pictures. I couldn't get her to look up long enough to take a picture so this will have to do for now. She is growing up so fast. She can say a few words and can sign a lot of words. It's fun to see her connecting with the world around her.
Grandma Call had some skates in her basement that we decided to try out. There is a park in Logan that makes their baseball/soccerfield into an ice rink in the winter. This was Casey's first attempt at ice skating. He basically just walked along and that was good enough for him. He loved it.


Sunday we were getting ready for church and caught Casey all couched out with the pillows watching a show.
Also this past weekend I had the chance to get away with all of the girls on the Nielson side. It was a blast. We all left our kids home with the Dad's while we went to Salt Lake and had a slumber party. It felt like we were all 12 years old again playing games, having pillow fights, giggling, making jewelry and all sorts of crafty things. Mom's definetly need a break now and then and this was just what we all needed :) We missed those who couldn't make it! I would post some pictures but one: I don't have them yet, and two: I'm afraid of what we all might look like! I hope everyone is doing well!

1 comment:

Amelia said...

Hey! So my computer has been acting dumb lately so I havent been able to look at your blog. I love it! All your storys about the things Casey says are hilarious! And Brooke is getting so big - I cant believe she is already a year old! She is so cute! Such a cute family!