Friday, February 27, 2009

Bountiful

First off here are some pictures I took of Brooke for her 1 year picture. I ended up deciding on the first one but I couldn't resist putting in these bubble photos as well, they turned out really fun.



This past weekend we went to Bountiful to hang out with Stacy and Jeremy. It was a blast. The sun was shining and we were in short sleeve shirts. I didn't want to come back to Cache Valley. They have an awesome Rec. Center down there that they took us too on Saturday. Peter and Jeremy played racketball for an hour and had a blast. We definetly need to do more of that :) Then they had a fun rock wall climbing room. Casey would go up about half way, decide he was high enough, and then fall onto the mat. Below is a picture of Casey with his Uncle Jeremy.


This is my husband/monkey. He just climbed around the whole room like it was no big deal.
Casey wanted to take a picture of the rock wall so we gave him the camera and said "here take a picture of us." We didn't think he would do such a great job! This is me with my sister Stacy.

We also went swimming. This was Brooke's first time swimming and I think she liked it. She was very mellow...didn't cry and was just happy to sit in your lap and splash water like it was a tub. She wasn't too fond of walking around. It was fun, the pool had a playground in the middle for kids to play on. Casey loved it.



Here is Casey going down the slide they had with his uncle.


This was pretty cute. Peter had just gotten out of the hot tub and Brooke loved sitting with him because he was so warm. She almost fell asleep.


Brooke isn't sure what to think :)

It was a fun weekend and it was nice to get out of Cache Valley for a day!

3 comments:

Jeremy & Stacy said...

We loved having you guys come down! You will have to come down again sometime soon. Cute pictures! We love you!

Loveless Family said...

I love those little chubster legs on Brooke!! SOO CUTE! Looks like you had a blast!!

Tami said...

I can't believe that brooke is all ready one that means we are right behind you. Crazy. she looks way cute though.