Friday, January 9, 2009

Family

Okay so I figured I better do a post since I just sent you all an invite to our now private blog. We had a fun and snowy Christmas. We went to my parents house for Christmas Eve and Christmas Day. We spent a lot of time with family and playing in the snow. Here is a picture of us Christmas Eve before Santa came and visited. Casey was able to help Grandma tell the Christmas Story with the manger scene. Christmas with kids is so much fun!
Christmas Morning: The kids were enjoying every second of it. Casey understood all about Santa this year and loved playing with his toys. Brooke just wanted everyone's candy and loved ripping paper apart. Plus this was the first real day that she felt comfortable walking everywhere without prompting so she enjoyed her new freedom, it was also her 11 month milemarker :)



For the New Years we went over to Peter's brother's house and had tonz of fun. We went four-wheeling, sleding, played rockband, and the wii. (I must say I didn't know my husband was such a good hula-hooper, he beat everyone). It was a blast. That night we got in the hot tub with ice cream. You couldn't top that. Here is a picture of Peter taking Brooke on a four-wheeling ride. I was a little unsure about it but I think Brooke liked it. She was so relaxed and didn't move a muscle.


Casey doesn't miss any oppportunity to ride a four-wheeler. He wanted to do that over sleding.

Here is Brooke with her cousin Mackenzie, there are like 5 cousins all within a year of each other.
We are doing good and still have our house for sale, so if you know anyone looking... Peter still has work for which we are blessed. I have stopped working for the moment and have loved being at home with my kiddos. We hope you all had a good Christmas and New Year. I hope we can all enjoy this year to come...even with all this turmoil in the world.

1 comment:

Amelia said...

I'm glad you had a good Christmas! I still feel bad that we didnt get to hang out again before we left. Brooke looks sooo cute in her fluffy coat!!