Friday, December 12, 2008

Tis the Season

Tis the season: to freeze! Even though it is freezing cold outside we still go on walks around the block. Casey can't get enough of being outside or riding his bikes.




Even Brooke doesn't seem to mind the cold. She is getting big. She can wave bye, sign milk, hates socks and shoes and headbands, and loves to eat!

Here is Brooke's contribution to decorating for Christmas...She would stand at the boxes and through stuff on the ground for us to put up :)




Here is Casey standing in front of our Huge Christmas Tree. We barely have any walking room but that is okay. We love the smell!

Under the tree we have a train that the kids love. The other day I caught Casey "fixing" it.


We had a ward Christmas Party. We prepped Casey for Santa Claus and told him about the reindeer and presents. We were surprised that he actually sat on his lap though. He stood in line and everything. He told Santa he wanted presents for Christmas. Afterward he said "mom, he didn't have no reindeer." I told him Santa can't bring reindeer in the church silly. Then he said, "and mom, I didn't get any presents." :) It's hard to explain to a three year old that you have to wait.


We hope you all have an enjoyable Holiday Season. Just a heads up, we will be going private after the Holidays. I will let you know right before I do it but just a heads up if you could let me know your email if you want to still browse :)

5 comments:

The Strawn Family said...

Somehow we missed the memo about the ward party, it looks like fun! I would love to still check your blog - my email address is strawn05@hotmail.com

Jules said...

Hey Amy,

Could you email me Jenn's blog address?! Cute kids as always!

Jules

Amelia said...

Love the pics! Its good that at least the kids enjoy the cold weather- even if we adults complain about huh!
Email is amelia.wangsgard@gmail.com

Michelle said...

mewadsworth@hotmail.com - thanks woman!

Emily said...

I cannot believe how big your kids are getting! They are so cute! You are a sweet mom!