Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Enjoying the Season

Here is a video of Brooke walking. She is finally getting more daring!


This past weekend we went to Salt Lake. We went to the Mayan where you can watch actors/divers perform while you eat. The kids loved it. Afterward we went bowling and then to the lights. It was a lot of fun - the kids were so worn out by the end of the day :) Casey kept asking, "When are we going to see the BIG lights??" Here are some pictures.

Here are the kiddos the Sunday before Christmas. Casey only has one more Sunday of Nursery and then he is a Sunbeam! He had a trial run of opening excercises and did really well. His grandma will be his teacher for Sunbeams so hopefully the transition will go well. Also this past weekend Peter and I made some turtles. It was a lot of fun-thanks to his mom, that is one chocolate we do every year. We hope you all have a safe Christmas and feel of the Saviors love.





1 comment:

Trav, Crystal, Carson, Cooper, and Chasely said...

Oh my gosh Amy! You guys are sooo cute and my little Casey is all grown up! Brooke is so precious, already walking...wow! I am glad you have a blog so I can see what you guys are up to! I'll add your new email to mine. I am so glad we can keep in touch!