Thursday, November 30, 2017

November: Funeral, Christmas Decorating, Corey turns 7, Nielson Christmas Party, Evening of Excellence

A good friend of Peter's from pageant named Mary Pitt passed away. We were able to attend her funeral and look back on pictures from pageant.



Peter had the opportunity to go up in the top of the Logan tabernacle with his crew.  It was neat to see what was up there and how it was built.
























New BTech shirts


Love when all 4 of the kids play with each other





work bench area is coming along

I sanded concrete in the storage room in order to paint a sealant on it to prevent future flooding and get our cold storage back









Our little Corey man turned 7.  We sure have a lot of fun with him. He loves cracking jokes and his laugh is contagious. He loves to cuddle and is getting good at the piano.  He is a gentle heart and loves math and reading. Our favorite is listening to him read the scriptures. Happy Birthday Bud!






Our real Christmas tree all set up


Tried something new this year and made my own wreath and decorated the porch



Brielle at the library being creative










When it is time for prayer and everyone, including your husband hops up on the shelf...



I wanted a change. So from blonde to brunette (close to my natural color) I went!


Brielle's preschool class





Came up with this idea to store items in for each person by the back door

When you bring your shoes home only to realize it's a different color than your sons....and his is bigger than yours.

Grandpa Call and Brielle playing in the tent


Grandpa Calls 57th! birthday


Evening of Arts:













Casey's SEM presentation






Brielle is becoming quite the little piano player!


Casey's soccer team party











Corey's friend party: we went to the fun park for the soft play










Love these girls!

I put together the slideshow for YW in excellence.  My favorite part was when the song came on about straighten your crown, you are a daughter of a king, look up, all while seeing pictures of YW and their moms.  I watched it a million times and I knew that it wasn't by chance that it came together so nicely.





No comments: