Monday, February 29, 2016

February, Peter's surgery, Valentines

For our combined activity with the youth they did a date with the elderly for Valentines.




A hermit crab from Hawaii






Peter's Oath of Office from when he was sworn in last fall.


All ready for his back surgery, a microdiscectomy. 

Basketball season for Casey

Even though Peter's back surgery was just a few short days before Valentines day, he still was thoughtful and had Travis bring the girls a valentines.










Heart Attacked by my Young Women



I had the opportunity to go to Time out for Women with these cute girls of mine.  It was a good conference and I came home spiritually fed!





Casey's a great cook!


Corey volunteered to help with a demo at the dentist office with his preschool.






The kids made this for me out of no where.  A note saying I was the best mom with some coupons to use that included various chores like vacuuming.  I sure love my kids!




Peter's parents were generous and gave us money to go buy a recliner for Peter after back surgery.  Well I called on my besties to help me get it in the house.  We did a great job!











Those are some cute high heels Corey:
We took the kids to Angie's to clean the kitchen sink.  So fun! Corey wasn't very happy that night, as you'll be able to see in the pictures.









But we finally got him to crack a little smile:





No comments: