Casey and I ran the color run, or should I say mud run? or how about the Fun Color Mud Run?! My dad, me, Casey, Nate and Paige, all signed up for the color run. It was pouring pouring, did I say pouring yet? rain. Seriously. Down pour. Our route was through the American West Heritage Farm. Through the fields with mud, and hay, and dirt roads. 3 miles of puddles and mud sloshing. And boy was it fun! Casey was super hesitant about going. He was nervous to run 3 miles, (he never had before that day). I assured him that even with my training, he would still beat me. We got all pumped up and I could see Casey was starting to get excited. We started the race. Casey stuck by me for the first 1/2 mile to a mile. Then he took off. I couldn't even see him the rest of the time. When he got done he said that was so much fun running through fields and he wanted to do it again. He said, "thanks for making me do it mom." Yeah!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment