Casey 9 yrs old
-Casey will crack jokes daily. They are funny and random and he knows he's pretty funny and can make anyone laugh.
Brooke 7 yrs old
-While trying to pick out a Halloween outfit she didn't want anything girly or with a tutu. She finally decided on a skeleton costume. When she got it home she tried it on and looked in the mirror and exclaimed, "oh! I Do look good!"
Corey 4 yrs old
-Calls ninjas, "minjas"
-Instead of oat meal, it's "oak milk"
-Calls his belt's for pants "seat belt".
-At night he asks, "mom, will you hug me in?" instead of tuck me in, it's hug me in...which I happily do.
-He also calls his bed sheets, "sheeps", he'll say, "mom, should we wash my sheep's today?".
-The other day we were driving in the car and Corey was calling Brielle a bedwetter...I about died! That wasn't a nice thing to say and where did he learn it...and he doesn't even know what that means. Well come to find out he has been watching a lot of Monsters University and they use that word in there. Who knew!
Brielle 2 years old
-If you are holding her while talking to someone she'll grab you by the cheeks, turn your face to face hers, and start jabbering at you while holding your face. If I try and turn my head back to the person I was talking to, she grabs my face and starts talking to me again. It's quite hilarious and super cute...but can get a little awkward when she won't let me talk!
-The other day she closed the door on my and said, "see ya stinker!" I died laughing...I knew exactly where she picked up on that...her brother calls her stinker a lot.
-I was getting her dressed and she held up her hand and said, "hi five!"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment