The weekend after we got back from our cruise I left on a girls weekend with Nicki and Steph. I wanted to go but was torn where I just was gone from my family for over a week from the cruise. Obviously I still went, and left Peter in charge of getting kids to soccer games and such. It ended up being exactly what I needed and I didn't even know it! I had a blast. We all had a blast. We went and did LOTS of shopping...that doesn't equal money spent, just time shopping :) It was fun just talking in the car, talking in the store and browsing through things as long as I wanted. We went to traverse mountain outlets and on our way out grabbed some chocolate for the hotel. We ate at Pei Wei which was really good, never eaten there, and then headed to the hotel. Steph had booked the hotel. We get there and they say 1 room, 1 king bed? Um, well, can we get two beds please? Um no, we are completely booked! Um okay, at least extra bedding? (as we are laughing hysterically and can't control ourselves as the lady realizes there are three of us for ONE bed!) Come to find out there was a marathon going on and BYU Women's conference. So we trudged up to our room giggling about our one bed, and broke out in more giggles once we saw the bed. We had to convince Steph (or rather drag her to bed) to not sleep on the chair. We stayed up late talking about everything under the moon and then cozied up with some more laughs when the lights went out. I came home refreshed from girl talk and wanting to be a better person!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








No comments:
Post a Comment