I wish I could put a picture of Stacy and I as babies on here. We look just like our daughters. I tease my mom and ask her if she was ever worried that her babies were so different...I mean it seemed as though she had two completely different looking baby girls. I was almost bald and light skinned as a baby, and Stacy was dark with lots of jet black hair.
These pictures are when our babies were about a week old. It is evident their personalities from the beginning. Mine is always awake with some spunk...I mean really, eating her hair?! And Stacy's is mellow and always sleeping.
Grandma with her two new grandbaby girls.
Proud Grandpa
Pictures just for fun:
As she starts to drift off to sleep, dreaming of those angels she can still see :)




1 comment:
Beautiful! The second to last is SO frame worthy!!!! Love it!
Post a Comment