My life felt like it was slowly falling apart, piece of equipment, by piece of equipment. I first lost my camera then my computer got a virus, then my straightener died. I broke down and bought a new camera, only to find my new one 3 days later. That is how it goes right? My mom found it at her house behind a box. It must have fallen off the banister and fallen behind it. So needless to say I'm returning my new camera that I love, but am so happy to have my old one back. It's an oldy but goody. Alas I also got my laptop back the same day!!! So I am playing catch up on pictures. Here are some of swimming:
Friday, September 23, 2011
Swimming
Happy Day!
My life felt like it was slowly falling apart, piece of equipment, by piece of equipment. I first lost my camera then my computer got a virus, then my straightener died. I broke down and bought a new camera, only to find my new one 3 days later. That is how it goes right? My mom found it at her house behind a box. It must have fallen off the banister and fallen behind it. So needless to say I'm returning my new camera that I love, but am so happy to have my old one back. It's an oldy but goody. Alas I also got my laptop back the same day!!! So I am playing catch up on pictures. Here are some of swimming:

My life felt like it was slowly falling apart, piece of equipment, by piece of equipment. I first lost my camera then my computer got a virus, then my straightener died. I broke down and bought a new camera, only to find my new one 3 days later. That is how it goes right? My mom found it at her house behind a box. It must have fallen off the banister and fallen behind it. So needless to say I'm returning my new camera that I love, but am so happy to have my old one back. It's an oldy but goody. Alas I also got my laptop back the same day!!! So I am playing catch up on pictures. Here are some of swimming:
Posted by
Amy Nielson
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
I am glad you found your camera. Lots of fun pictures. Looks like you had a fun summer. It was great talking to you the other day.
Post a Comment