Monday, August 22, 2011

Addicted

We are addicted to camping almost every weekend. With how busy we have been it is our only let down. The kids love it and we do too!

I am addicted to crocheting...What! you say! I know that is such an old granny thing but my sister got me 'hooked' on making hats...and oh so cute!

Casey is addicted to building is redneck trailer...pictures to come

Brooke is addicted to skidding her bike...she did it so much that she got a hole in the tube because the tire is completely worn out and you can see the tube!

Corey is addicted to sitting...mainly because that is all he can do

Peter is addicted to work...only because he is so busy. But he is so good to come home and leave work at work and be with his fam damily.

We have been super busy lately, hence no posts. I have been running around everywhere! Meeting up with long lost friends, working with a horse trainer, showing my horse in the fair, learning how to crochet, camping, registering kids for school, soccer, and dance, swimming lots, throwing Casey a friend and family birthday party, going to the fair, the rides, the rodeo, making freezer meals, oh and meanwhile cleaning my totally neglected house! So anyway, I can't wait to post lots of pictures, but sorry to say it is going to have to wait! So now that you are addicted to my post, haha, NOT, but lets pretend, you will check back later for photos, RIGHT?! right :)

2 comments:

The Strawn Family said...

I'll be waiting...................

Jeremy & Stacy said...

right!