For his birthday he wanted a water party with lots of friends again like last year. I wanted to keep it a little bit more low key this year so (with Casey's approval) his two best friends met us at his favorite park. I brought pizza and cupcakes and we opened presents and played on the playground. Casey had a blast. Here he is with Brooke (Allie's sister), Allie, him, and Kaden. My Brooke would not get in the picture...
Later that night we had grandparents and great-grandparents over for cake and ice-cream. Here is Casey with one of his presents from mom and dad...on the front of the present is a licence plate that he has wanted for his bike. He LOVES it and thinks it's so cool to have on his bike.
This is a fishing pole that grandma and grandpa gave him. He loves to go fishing with Grandpa Call but the fishing pole he was using wasn't the best, so he got a new one :)
He had a Curious George theme for his birthday. I woke him up at 7:00 am on his birthday to watch curious george on TV which is his most favorite thing. I only wake him up to watch it when he has earned it on his chart, or for his birthday! So of course he wanted a Curious George b-day cake, and there was no way I was going to attempt that...so I had one made.
I love having my handsome little boy around! He is a huge helper to me, especially now days. He helps Brooke if she needs something in the middle of the night, or during the day for that matter. He loves helping clean and do anything I ask...except pick up toys, that is torturous. I will try and catch up on other posts in the next week or so to come...so i will try not to let so long pass in-between posts. But until then we are doing good. We are just counting down the weeks until this baby comes!




4 comments:
he is a good kid, thanks for letting us have him around sometimes!
Wow 5! Thats crazy! He is turning into quite the handsome boy though - your gonna have to watch out for those girls pretty soon ;) Cute cake too!
i'll be honest, i have not been on your blog for a while. looks like you guys hare having fun. congrats on being pregnant with a boy, that is cool! i miss you! wish you were in my ward! your kids are darling!
So fun! I can't believe you have a five year old. To top it off I can't believe Caleb is almost five. But it sounds like he had a great birthday. Tell your family all hi for me. Miss you guys.
Post a Comment