Wednesday, May 5, 2010
26!?!
So on March 19th I turned...26, yikes! I still have to ask Peter how old I am. I think I am mentally blocking out how old I am because I don't want to admit that I am now closer to 30 than 20...NOOO! Oh well, what do you do. Peter made it an awesome birthday for me though. He had class that night so we went out for breakfast, which I want to do more often! He obviously decorated galore for me...however I have to admit when I saw the confetti all I could think of was how I was going to get that all cleaned up, and that I will be seeing it for months...and I am! But he was very thoughtful.
We ordered pizza for dinner and he had bought me roses and this huge cake. I had to say I was impressed that he remembered everything! He felt bad that he had to leave for class but it was okay. My dad watched my kids that evening and my mom and I went out clothes shopping. It was a nice evening out! So even though it stunk to be 26 it was a fun day and I have an awesome family!
Posted by
Amy Nielson
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!
Post a Comment