Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Fall Family Pictures

Well it's that time of year again. Brooke and I went the day before and took pictures of her. I knew she wouldn't want to hold still very long so I went with her and we took our time getting some pictures. Here are her pictures:




Every time I look at this picture below it makes me want to laugh!


I really like this one below but it's a little blurry. I just want to squish her cheeks!
And Casey:



And of course I changed my mind and chose this picture instead of the other one I took of him awhile back. I liked the background much better and wanted them all to match...so anyway...
And now for the blurps:
This is Brooke's gangster look Brooke trying to escape the mob
The men:

I don't know what Brooke was trying to do but this picture makes me laugh. And Casey's bug eyes, he did that in a lot of pictures, I didn't put them all up but needless to say we had a lot of goofy pictures!

It was weird taking a picture without kids! So easy!
And last but not least, our ONE good picture. This was seriously the last picture we took. We saw it and said good enough! No one is doing anything crazy so let's go home! haha...until next year


And some good news finally in regard to our house situation...we dug our hole last week and poured footings. The foundation was supposed to get poured today but of course it had to snow in good old Cache Valley. But we have at least started! Yeah!

8 comments:

Amelia said...

Your pictures are always so cute! And congrats on getting your hole dug ;)! Its a start!

Anonymous said...

Yay! Thanks for the blog invite :) Your kids are so cute :) Where does the blond hair come from? Where are you guys building your house? It's so crazy how quick kids grow up!! Do your kids get along well? :)

Anonymous said...

P.S. Do you think Stacy would send me an invite to view her blog? Can you give her my email address? It's jjb@plmw.com Thanks Amy!

Johnson Family said...

Super cute pictures Amy! That last one is adorable! Your kids are way too cute!

Tami said...

Very cute pictures Amy. I love the one of the boys with the glasses and Brooke is adorable. I can't wait until Mackenzie's hair is longer Brookes is so cute.

The Strawn Family said...

CUTE! Where did you get Brooke's shirt? It is adorable!

Jeremy & Stacy said...

Such a cute family!

Jules said...

Ah, gotta love family pictures...funny enough, that's to be my next post as well. Seriously though, does Peter hate them as much as Scott does? ;)

Your hair is VERY cute. Was it short when we did grape juice? Am I that unobservant that I didn't notice?!

Good lookin' family! Look forward to seeing you in the next couple weeks!