
Brooke's contribution was making sure I was disorganized. I would fill a box with stuff and she would take a few things out and run away to go play with them. So needless to say I have a box labled "random stuff" thanks to Brooke. Here is a picture of a bottle she found and wouldn't let go of. She also found this sticker and stuck it to her cheek. She wore it like that all morning. I found it pretty funny because it took up half her face and made her have a hard time seeing, but she didn't care.

So when I thought it was probably time for me to do another post I looked at my camera and realized I didn't really have any pictures to put on. So one evening we were waiting for Peter to come home and I shot some pictures of the kids. I had to laugh after I took this picture...this is totally a "Nielson boy" look that I can see in a few of Peter's brothers!

My kids are getting soooo big!!!

Here is little miss piggy. She loves playing behind those doors and squels every time she gets done doing her "piggy face."

My little girl is no longer a baby! Even though we still call her that.

Casey only has two more days of preschool before he is done for the summer! My little boy has his first year down. He has LOVED his preschool and his teacher. It's hilarious to hear what he learns. Here is a picture of his class. He is the youngest one. Most kids are four years old and have been for awhile. He doesn't turn 4 until August. But he got along with them really well and made some cute friends.




1 comment:
very cute! I love the picture of casey and the face, and brooke and her pig face. You are lucky to have such a cute family. I can only hope mine is as cute, or cuter!! hehehe
Post a Comment