Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Dork Dot



The pinning of the Badge. Elder Call and his "dork dot". An orange dot they put on the badge for an elders first week at the MTC.



Justin and Nate...one last time...until 2 years that is. Last thing Nate told Justin was don't wreck my car.



The coveted picture spot at the MTC.




I had to put this lady like picture in of my daughter. On the way home from the MTC she ate some chocolate animal crackers and loved it as you can tell. All in all it was a wonderful experience and I am more excited for Nathan to be going than I am sad that he is leaving. He will be an awesome missionary.

2 comments:

Emilee said...

oh yea, i just realized he is elder call too, just like my bro! i wonder if they will ever meet eachother??

Jeremy & Stacy said...

Brooke is so funny! We wish we could hang out with our niece and nephew more, well, and you guys also! Love you guys!