Wednesday, October 22, 2008

NO IDEA

So anyone reading this needs to know that I just started this whole blogging thing and I feel like some old person who has no idea how to turn on a computer or in this case, blog. So that is why our family picture is huge, the layout is all wrong, and I am not blogging much because I loose the pictures I post. Anyway...I'll try to get this figured out when I decide to do it again in another month!

2 comments:

Amelia said...

Hey amy! Dont worry you'll get the hang of it! Im excited to e able to see pics of your little ones! Your family picture is soooooooooo cute! Call me if you want me to help you with posting pics, changing backgrounds, or something and we'll get it figured out! love ya!

Jenn and Jared said...

Amy,
I am right there with you! My blog is strange. I can't figure out how to add other's blogs to my list and how to see theirs while still on mine. You at least seem to have that figures out.